Wednesday 22 February 2023

Blog Posted,

and I was out,


into a grey cold day,

before going to the shop I called into the station, I had to cancel Wednesdays ticket to visit Duncan, as I will be in the shop, also I took the opportunity to buy some for the next few weeks, hopefully Graham will be well enough by next Wednesdays that I can pop in to see Duncan,

I walked to the bus stop by the green,

almost next to the bus stop opposite the shop, a timely reminder,

the sign says it all,

after the shop closed back onto the number 54 and a walk home, the sky had that almost it is going to snow look, but it did not, Diana was already at home, for tonight we had a soup, then feet up for a Outback Opal Hunter followed by a Endeavour, then onto ITVX for another episode of A Touch of Frost, before we were off to bed.


2 comments:

jpo5626 said...

Dear Stanley and Diana
Wow! Knowledgeable individual pressed into service once again. We like the uniform with the towel…could have been a cooking show!
Great you can pitch hit with Graham’s back issues.
I bet you have two sides of the thinking process:
-fun to do and updating on how retail, shows how to collect money plus learning what is new offerings are offered in the shop.
Second-whoops, how is it that I am working as a retail clerk in a fish store but retired?
Nice to have Carl as the backup given electronically charged payment payment process.
If you like the program, maybe you do one day per week as a clerk just to keep up on the latest and greatest in the fish world
Wow- you h as ve lots of options and opportunities!!!
May All Your Wishes Come True!
John and Alley
Boerne Tx
82 degrees from back patio porch

PattayaStan said...

Dear John and Alley, it was a little of both, so many new products to learn about, at the same time thinking, 'when will Graham's back be better?' but it was actually good fun, also a number of customers recognised me, or I them, from so long ago, amazing! 82 on the back porch? I am not sure what it is here, but it feels cold without the central heating on, bring on the summer!, please, best regards, Stan and Diana.