Tuesday 21 February 2023

All Of The Usual Starts To My Day,

exercises, shower, breakfast and post the blog,


then out to work! as I mentioned yesterday because of helping out at the shop I will for the next few days until Graham has recovered only be making one post a day,

into a grey day and on to the number 54 bus stop,

off of the bus at This 'N' That,

and into the shop to join Carl, Graham's back still not recovered enough for him to come into the shop,

and here I am, when covid was prevalent the staff all had their own towels to dry hands after getting them wet during work, as it happens the practice has continued, just a thought, I have not heard the word covid for more than a few weeks, could it all now be over?

work finished and home, walking past the Foxgrove lodge, 

one of the rhododendrons putting on a good show,

nearly 5.30 in the afternoon and it is still bright, summer is on the way! after my evening meal I watched a Outback Opal Hunters and a Antiques Road Trip, after which Diana arrived home, tonight on one of the cable channels the first of the series Endeavour was showing, so we watched that followed by A Touch of Frost on ITVX, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: