Thursday 9 February 2023

Many, Many Years Ago,

I used to play around with cars and motorcycles, 


as did many of my friends, entering a garage the smell of paint, thinners and WD40 was always in the air, I never until today thought the smell of WD40 would return as a perfume, but it has,

I never thought that my chances of being popular would improve if I smelt like WD 40, but I was so wrong! the newly-announced WD40 cologne is currently sold out on its official website, and there is currently no other way to get your hands on it, before selling out is was $48.00 a can, I should point out that the manufacturer of WD40 does not recommend using it on your skin, only use the custom made cologne,

the company behind the cologne is MSCHF it took WD40 and turned it into a real product, the official WD40 manufacturer took notice of the perfume, posting that while it is not in any way affiliated with MSCHF, they appreciate the effort that went into making the unusual perfume, for the true facts and legends about WD40, have a look here, WD40 as a perfume, who would have thought it?


No comments: