Tuesday 14 February 2023

Diana Had Already Left For Work,

as she was on a early shift, 


for myself a lazy day, during which I popped our rubbish downstairs, whilst there it looked so nice in the garden I wished it was a lot warmer, and I could have spent the rest of the day on the lounger, in the afternoon Diana returned home, so a few quiz shows before our evening meal, after which a Outback Opal Hunters, and on with ITVX where we watched the last episode of Lewis, looking through other series that were on offer we decide on,

 A Touch of Frost, a very enjoyable UK detective series, after one of those Diana as you might imagine being up at 03.00AM and then going to work was tired, so off to bed she went, I watched a few 'Fails' on YouTube, some are just so funny, before the most important pleasure of the day,

putting out the 100 red roses and a few other bits and pieces to greet Diana tomorrow morning on Valentines Day, after which I was off to bed.


No comments: