Thursday 2 February 2023

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

as I have a busy day planned, 


today a number of people will be calling in to quote for work to be done on the building, so upstairs on to the roof through our attic, plus a fire door inspection, and plumbers from both the management for a leak in one of the communal areas, and a plumber for a leak in one of the flats, all scheduled for Thursday, starting first thing in the morning, and as I am here all day I have the keys for a number of flats whose occupants are at work, so I will be busy showing tradesmen around, back to Wednesday, a nice day,

not too cold as it happens, I made my way into town,

where it was a tad quiet, not much traffic and very few shoppers, 

into Sainsbury's, looking on the Internet they had some lobster bisque in stock, so I had a look,

then on to the shop to drop off some printing, next a bus home,

and success! as it was foretold on the Internet that Sainsbury's did indeed have lobster bisque in stock, well less 6 tins now! I watched a couple of documentaries before Diana returned home from work, after which we watched a couple of quiz shows before our evening meal,

  starting with a sherry and a read, 

followed by a Thai dish for Diana,

 and a beef stew for myself, which was delicious! after which it was a Simpsons, one from Outback Opal Hunters, we rounded the evening off with two Lewis back to back from ITVX before we were off to bed.


No comments: