Wednesday 8 February 2023

I Am Not Going To Make A Post,

as such today, Wednesday, 


for a couple of reasons, as it is Wednesday I will be leaving first thing to visit Duncan, secondly back to Tuesday, we, that is Steve, Kai, Diana and myself, being members of Kew Gardens had booked tickets to visit the annual orchid show, every year it is a countries turn to put on a exhibition of it's nations orchids, this year it was the turn of Cameroon, and as you might have guessed, I literally took hundreds of photographs, so many in fact that I have had to split the post into 3 parts, so after returning from Duncan's tomorrow I will try to get up to date with Tuesdays post,

hopefully with orchids like this one,

as well as bromeliads,

a hippopotamus,

 a unusual banana and more than a few hundred other photographs of our visit, so if you have time please call back.


No comments: