Sunday 19 February 2023

I Know I Only Did A Post About Tattoos Yesterday,

but there is a reason for this one,


when we had our Valentines meal during the week I mentioned, or at least Diana mentioned that out of 5 wedding anniversaries I had forgotten 4 of them! so I was intrigued when I saw this, 34-year-old Mr. Vall decided to surprise his wife of 8 years with a truly special present – a permanent copy of their marriage certificate, complete with a floral frame and the stamp mark inked on his body, so a trip to a tattoo parlour in Kaeng Khoi, Central Thailand’s Saraburi province, it took just 8 hours in the chair for Mr. Vall to make his wife this unusual present for their Valentine’s day celebration,

“This tattoo is like a reminder to me. Whenever we fight or have a disagreement, I will look to it to remember the days when we were both still passionate and crazy in love with each other, and lower my personal ego, endure everything so that our family remains happy and raises successful children,” Mr. Vall said, and here is the thing we were married in Thailand as well as the Philippines and we have a certificate just like this from our wedding, naturally with our names, so do I want to spend 8 hours under the needle to remember the date of our wedding, naturally this one would be in Thai, I would have to get the Filipino one on the other arm! or would a note in the calendar on my mobile telephone suffice?


No comments: