Saturday 18 February 2023

At First I Did Not Know What I Was Looking At,

a skull looking back at me?


photographs and videos Sandry Riffard/Instagram, then I realised it was a tattoo, 

it was the work of Sandry Riffard, he is a talented tattoo artist from France, who specializes in the macabre, 

although he has been drawing and painting since he was a child he has had no formal training, which I find amazing,

before discovering his hidden talent he had worked in jobs as diverse as a beekeeper, plasterer and model, but as soon as he picked up a tattoo gun his world changed, so much so that now he is recognized as one of the world’s most talented tattoo artists, and has become popular enough to choose his clients, instead of the other way around, people from all over the world travel to his tattoo shop to get inked by him, I guess it is a bit too late for me to find out that I have a hidden talent, but what a life change for Sandry when a friend first gave him the use of a tattoo gun! to see more of his incredible work, have a look here.


No comments: