Tuesday 28 February 2023

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

as Diana is not going to work until the afternoon,


I did not want to spend time on the computer when she is up, also first thing after my usual start to the day I had some printing that I wanted to pop into the shop before she woke up, 

back to Monday, Graham's back had recovered sufficiently enough that I did not have to go into work, so we had a lazy day as Diana was on late shift, in the afternoon a old favourite,

 A Knight's Tale, which we had watched before and enjoyed watching again, after Diana left for work it was a couple of quiz shows, a Simpsons and a Outback Opal Hunters, 

before I settled down to a couple from Cadfael, written between 1977 and 1994 by the linguist-scholar Edith Pargeter under the name Ellis Peters, the character of Cadfael himself is a Welsh Benedictine monk living at the Abbey Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul, in Shrewsbury, western England, in the first half of the 12th century, the series is the continuing stories of the adventures of a 12th-century monk who solves medieval mysteries, staring the great actor Derek Jacob, made between 1994 and 1998, the production seemed somehow dated, but was so enjoyable despite that, after 2 episodes Diana arrived home, so it was a coffee, a chat, and one from A Touch of Frost before we were off to bed.


No comments: