Wednesday 1 March 2023

Oh Dear!

another day of just one post,


as Graham is back to work I will be out to visit Duncan as soon as I post this, back to Tuesday, the first spring flowers have started to appear in the grass verges where car divers have not driven over or trampled them,

3 or 4 stands of daffodils have made it,

and one small patch of crocus,

it was a tad chilly on the walk to the bus stop,

arriving at Kingfisheries I dropped off lots of printing, and had a chat with Graham, next back home, I had to change the shops special offer page for March

from March 1st. to March 31st. if you purchase a Ciano 60 Aquarium, which is an ideal starter aquarium, and available in white or black you will receive free gravel, I should point out the offer is for in store collection only, 

stands are also available in white,

 and black, web page updated I watched a couple of quiz shows, Diana had already left for work, after my evening meal it was a Simpsons, a Outback Opal Hunters before a Midsomer Murder after which Diana arrived home, so a couple from A Touch of Frost before we were off to bed.


No comments: