Sunday 5 March 2023

I Had A Quiet Day,

Diana had already left for work,


in the afternoon as it was Saturday there was bound to be a gung-ho war movie showing, and there was Wing And A Prayer, a black & white film released in 1944, quite watchable as it happens, also the title Wing And A Prayer, its meaning in popular use is here,

 I followed that with Viking Wolf, a bit of a scary dairy as it happens, during which Steve called round for a coffee and a chat, after he left it was time for my evening meal,

first a sherry and a read, I finished another story in Labyrinth, The Library of Babel, which was a tad heavy going,

for my starter a selection of Italian antipasto,

'Cheers!',

when I bought a red and a green Thai curry I had forgotten that Diana had already said she was going to make me a curry on Friday, 

so 2 curry nights in a row, short term memory shot to pieces! but it was nice, after listening to some music,

 I decided on Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, I had watched the film before but was still nice to watch again, during which Diana arrived home, so feet up for a coffee and a chat before we started A Touch of Frost before we were off to bed.


No comments: