Sunday 26 March 2023

It Was A Nice Start To The Day,

the sun just starting to break through the clouds,


looking just like a spring morning,

the clouds clearing now, I should have mentioned that yesterday as I walked to the 227 bus stop to meet Steve, the road works had been finished, so today I could use the normal bus stop near to the park entrance as it was now reopened, but, this morning they were back, but wait for it, on the other side of the road! so that was that, as I watch my bus race past me,

as I walked over the bridge and past the green to the next open bus stop,

alighting at the stop opposite the shop, in the florists,

I noticed these,

bi-coloured dwarf cyclamen, they look so delicate I nearly bough one,

into the shop for today, all went well until the afternoon, I started to feel decidedly unwell, I could not put my finger on why, slightly giddy, not nauseas, or feeling sick, or needing to go to the bathroom, I just did not feel right as I normally do, after saying goodbye to Graham and leaving work, as I sat at the bus stop all I wanted to do was lay down,

I made my way past the road works,

feeling worse as time went on, but what was it? I had been feeling like this for more than a few hours, arriving home just before 6.00 in the evening I was not hungry or thirsty at all, even although for the evening I had a prawn cocktail and a main meal of liver, bacon and mash in the refrigerator for me, all I wanted to do was lay down, so into the bedroom, I spread a cover over me and went to sleep, but not after some huge cramps in my feet and lower legs, Diana was on late shift so did not arrive home until past 11.00 in the evening after which I woke up, we had a chat, all I could face eating was a couple of Weetabix and milk, I still did not feel good, so I left Diana with her coffee whilst for myself I was off back to bed, as I type this Sunday morning I am feel a lot better, I had a good nights sleep, well I normally do, I am even hungry and fancy a drink, so that is alright then, I guess yesterday was just a sign on me getting old, who knows? but whatever it was can I pass on it the next time it is handed out!


No comments: