Saturday 25 March 2023

I Had Another Quiet Day,

which was more than could be said about the tooth that was taken out,


it was still giving me gyp, hopefully it will be less painful tomorrow, I watched a few documentaries during the day until Diana arrived home, after a coffee and a chat it was time for our evening meal, 'Cheers!',

Diana had made a delicious chicken curry,

eyes down and tuck in,

as it was Friday it was out to the bus stop to catch the 227 to Penge,

this week I was meeting Steve at the Moon & Stars, where we chatted the night away,

after saying our farewells, a 227 home and a walk across the green,

past the Pearl on the bridge,

whilst at the pub there was a charity evening going on, so I bought a few tit bits for Diana, 

star themed cakes,

this one with planets on a chocolate cake, as Diana had already gone to bed it will be a nice surprise for her when she wakes up in the morning, I will have already left for work, I watched a Have I Got More News For You, after which I was off to bed.


No comments: