Monday 6 March 2023

It Must Be Me,

the more I look at this photograph, the more creepy it seems,


photographs Taobao, a pair of lips, it seems they could be male of female, I have no way of telling, but it is what they are attached to and more so, what they do, that I find creepy,

you attach them to your telephone's charging docking port! and if your other half has the same piece of kit you can kiss them even if they are hundreds of miles away, you can kiss him/her to your hearts content, all you need is Remote Kiss and an internet connection, allegedly the weird gadget can even detect and replicate the temperature of a user’s lips, as well as the sounds of someone’s kiss, Remote Kiss has been available on Chinese online marketplace Taobao for some time now,

according to Global Times, the true inventor of this unusual device is Jiang Zhongli, a graduate of the Changzhou Vocational Institute of Mechatronic Technology. He created it a few years back as a university project and applied for a patent in 2019, but that patent expired this year and commercial versions quickly appeared online. Zhongli was surprised to see his idea become so popular and said that he hoped people would improve on his design, “In my university, I was in a long-distance relationship with my girlfriend so we only contacted each other by phone, that’s where the inspiration of this device originated,” Jiang Zhongli said, it must be me being old fashioned, I will stay with making a few XXXXX’s on the bottom of any cards I send.


No comments: