Thursday 9 March 2023

You May Remember This Post,

from May 2022,


photographs Zeppet Workshop, where Japanese Twitter user ‘Toco’ recently decided to follow his dream, and become a dog! the link is here, well he is in the news again,

after spending 2 million yen, at today's rate £12,566.10 or $15,784.20, on the costume,

he decided to treat himself to a cage,

in the video when the lights are turned off Taco barks, which sounded quite realistic as it happens, almost 10,000 people have viewed the video in just under two weeks, one person commented: “Love this so much. I find myself thinking he looks uncomfortable in that position. Does he enjoy being a pup so much that it overrides the discomfort. I hope the people he love’s respect his need to do this.” and another wrote: “I got sad when you were put in the crate, but then I saw you got tummy rubs and a walk so everything is okay!! Love you Toco! Keep living your dreams!” if you want to see and read more of Taco's dreams the article is here, I guess he has to pay a dog walker for trips out of doors.


No comments: