Friday 10 March 2023

I Had A Quiet Day,

Diana was at work,


I spent some time trying to log in to the shops BT page to ensure all of the bank details were in place, hopefully all will go well, at home I received so many messages welcoming me to the new telephone service, the good news is that my telephone is now working, I can make and receive calls, what a relief, then the 'will you rate our service', emails and SMS's started arriving, for both the shop and my mobile telephone, I also had a couple of invoices to print for the shop, after which Diana arrived home, after our evening meal it was feet up for a Simpsons and a Outback Opal Hunters, tonight there was not a Lewis or Midsomer Murder showing on the cables, so ITVX it was then, we watched two of the excellent A Touch of Frost, before we were off to bed.



No comments: