Friday 3 March 2023

I Had Some Shopping To Do,

so in the afternoon I accompanied Diana to the bus stop,


when Diana had to leave for work,

it was a nice sunny day as we walked trough the park,

as Diana was on her way to work I popped into Lidl.

some lilac plants for sale, 

and a few bunches of flowers by the entrance, I was getting low on spiced rum, also as Diana would be working on Saturday evening and I would be eating alone I treated myself to a Thai red and green curry, 

walking back it was quite warm, after my evening meal I watched a Simpsons and a Outback Opel Hunters, then a real treat, a Hornby: A Model World, tonight the company tasks itself with developing a new gauge to its line up, the TT (Table Top) gauge, for myself absolutely fascinating, I followed that with a Lewis during which Diana returned home from work, so a coffee, a chat and one from A Touch of Frost before we were off to bed.


No comments: