Saturday 11 February 2023

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

as on Saturday I had a complete change of routine, 


back to Friday, Diana had already left for work as I made my way into town, I had already started a few more househusband things, I had sprayed the draining board with lime scale remover, the water here is so hard, anyway out into the park,

past the snail mail box and into town,

whilst visiting Duncan he mentioned he would like some garibaldi biscuits, so into Marks & Spencer's to pick some up, with a few other bits and pieces, 

I walked back past the church,

in the graveyard,

I spotted these snowdrops putting on a good show,

past the green and into the park,

the frost now gone from the rhodendrens in the garden at Foxgrove Lodge,

and it does not seemed to have damaged any of the flowers,

before Diana arrived home in the afternoon I finished cleaning the draining board and a few other things, then Diana arrived home with a few treats, firstly a read,

and then a double treat, Diana had bought a wagyu beef pie as well as wagyu triple fried chips, along with a mix of broccoli, leeks and a dash of mint, delicious!

we were so full we did not have a dessert, normally on a Friday I meet up with Steve, but unfortunately he is going down with a slight cold, so we cancelled tonight, so for Diana and myself it was feet up for a double helping of Lewis, and one from New Tricks before we were off to bed.


No comments: