Monday 20 February 2023

The Week Starts With A little Bit Of Bad News,

firstly at the shop Graham's back does not show any sign of improvement,


which means that I will have to take his place at the shop, which brings me to the second bit of bad news, this means I will only be making one post a day until he returns to work, and worse of all I will not be able to visit Duncan this Wednesday, which means he will not see any visitors for a couple of weeks, but there it is, I forgot to mention that Steve dropped over some beansprouts that he and Kai had grown, another crop to add to their list of produce they no longer have to buy in the shops,

Diana had to go into work today, so it was Sunday lunch for one, I started the one of the new books I had just bought,

on the Labyrinths by Jorge Francisco Isidoro Luis Borges Acevedo, I finished the first short story, click onto the blue highlight if you want to read it Tlön, Uqbar, Orbis Tertius, as it happens I found it a bit heavy going, 

at times reminding me of of the Great Dangaroo Flood, I made a post about it here

for my starter today a prawn cocktail, 'Cheers!',

followed by a roast dinner for one, it looked a lot bigger on the packet!

eyes down and tuck in,

I rounded off the meal with some grapes, in the afternoon I watched another DVD from I, Claudius, which was most enjoyable, in the early evening Diana returned home and cooked herself a meal,

and for myself the bean sprout that Steve and Kai had grown adding some onions and carrots, delicious! we then settled down to one from A Touch of Frost before we were off to bed.


No comments: