Sunday 26 February 2023

Off To The Bus Stop,

grey skies,


and it was a tad cold, 

into the shop for the last day,

over the road the price of diesel still at a ridiculous price, £169.9 a litre, I have to say I had forgotten about my first trip to the foot doctor, I had received an appointment for a few days ago, evidently if you are diabetic it is de rigueur to have your feet checked for sensitivity amongst other things every couple of years, so in I went, all seemed well, I even listened to my heart beats in my feet!, I had forgotten to mention this when it happened, short term memory shot to pieces!

going home from the shop in the garden of Foxgrove Lodge I noticed these,

dwarf or is it mini daffodils,

arriving home it was time for a sherry and a read from the Labyrinths by Jorge Francisco Isidoro Luis Borges Acevedo,

two short stories, The Lottery in Babylon, which was a good if not fantastical read and Pierre Menard, Author of the Quixote, which I have to admit I found heavy going, just click on to the blue highlights if you wish to read them,

Diana had left me a huge beef stew, at least I think it was all for me!

'Cheers!', I followed my meal with some music until Diana returned from work, when it was then time for a coffee and a spiced rum as we settled down to watch two from A Touch of Frost before we were off to bed.


No comments: