Monday 31 January 2011

Mike And Riza Had Called In The Afternoon,

so we decided to have a bite to eat at Pan Pan, it is on the hill leading from Jomtien to Pattaya on the left hand side, just after the junction with Thepprisitt Road,
spaghetti bolognese for Diana, chicken for Riza, steak in sauce for Mike,
and grilled salmon for me,
'Cheers!', one thing though, no vegetables, well mashed potato, but no greens with any of the three main dishes that you would normally expect vegetables with, I guess it is a just their way of doing things, having said that we all agreed the food was excellent,
of course the girls just could not wait for the desserts!
there were so many to chose from,
and none with the less fattening center!
when the girls returned Mike and myself went inside to chose ours, I cheated a bit, whilst eating I saw a glass of ice cream and black cherries go past to another table, so I mentioned it to the waitress, off she went,
I was still looking when she returned,
with a huge dessert menu, 'I'll have that one' said Mike, I chose the one I had seen earlier,
one thing that seems to be a feature here is the open oven that lets you see things being baked,
yes real flames,
then time to wait for the desserts to appear,
tiramisu for Diana and Riza,
the servings were huge!
Mike's apple and ice cream dessert arrived,
as did mine,
black cherries, ice cream and wafers, plus a glass of wine, medicinal of course! then home where Mike and myself chatted the rest of the evening away and then they left,
after all of the days excitement neither of us felt tired, so it was out with a DVD and some fresh strawberries Diana had bought the day before,
it had to be A Touch Of Frost, this episode entitled Private Lives, Jack investigates an accident where Byrony Darrow was hit by a car while walking home, in a coma and unlikely to recover, but Byrony has more than a checkered past, also Jack investigates a robbery at a local brewery, but he thinks he knows the villains, a trap is set, then for us off to bed.

No comments: