Monday 10 January 2011

Today Was The First Day Of Diana's Hula-Hoop Keep Fit Regime,

Diana had a quick try yesterday,
but today it was for real,
after a few false starts she was a expert, which is more than can be said of me!
try as I might I just could not get the hang of it,
then success at last!
naturally all this exercise gave me a huge appetite, so we meet Mr. Tony for Sunday lunch in The Punch & Judy,
both Mr. Tony and myself had the lamb, Diana had the mixed meat roast,
'Cheers!' from all of us,
someone was hungry, it must have been all of the hula-hooping!
then on to the desserts, banoffee pie was the favorite of the day,
it was sooooo nice!
then back to work off some of those calories,
Mr. Tony was impressed,
so he had to have a go!
next my turn,
Mike and Riza then arrived with some goodies from the Philippines,
all to soon the night slipped away, but not before Mike had a go hula-hooping,
of course Diana showed us how it should be done,
as did Riza, I think this hula-hoop business must be a girls thing, us guys just could not make a real go of it, but for 140 baht I could not think of a way to have made so many of us laugh so much, then it was goodnight to our friends as we settled down
to watch some more of House of Cards which we began watching in the morning, a truly impressive series well worth watching again, then off to bed.

2 comments:

Mike said...

In August 1999, Lori Lynn Lomeli set a record by spinning 82 Hula Hoops at the same time for three full revolutions, and we cannot even manage 1 spin with 1 hoop!! Hehe

PattayaStan said...

Dear Mike, how right you are! much to Diana's amusement last night I had another go, all I did was hurt my back having to repeatedly pick the hoop up after more unsuccessful attempts! best regards, Stan and Diana.