Saturday 22 June 2013

Great News Today At The Hospital,

first thing I was told by the doctor,


the incision had healed so well that he was going to close it up, then the bad news, we had arrived with just 2,000 baht on us thinking the bill would be the usual few hundred that is normal to have the dressing changed, but because of the new procedure the bill was 3,500 baht, so we did not have enough money to cover the bill, so there was no alternative, I had to leave Diana at the hospital as a deposit! arriving back the bill was paid and we were on our way to Fascino on Pattaya North road, if you do not know it, it is a large pharmacy, after buying some items for Diana,

 

we were on our way home, but going along Third Road we just had to stop at Pattaya's Ducati dealership,

 
the forecourt and showroom dripping with bikes I would love to own,

I know I have mention this one before, this is the one for me,

the 795 monster,
Diana was patiently waiting for me outside as I dribbled over this Diavel,

 
and this Multistrada 1200S,

 
the Pikes Peak model, I had hoped to bump into Tony the manager there who has done so much to bring quality motorcycling to Pattaya, but alas he was not here today,

then home for my wholemeal bread lunch, pumpernickel covered with just the thinnest hint of mustard, with a roll of smoked salmon topped with hydroponically grown Dutch tomatoes and cucumber, delicious, Diana looks after me better that I deserve!

 
next stop in the afternoon the weekend night market on Thepprasit Road, looking towards Jomtien,

and looking inland,

opposite the bar this evening I thought there was going to be a happening, but the truck later moved off leaving an open space,

there were a few people in the food aisles this evening,

 
the shirt stall holder had just finished setting up,

 
I am guessing they are about 250 baht each,

 
sunset over the market,

we settled down as Diana and the girls continued shopping, for us tonight some more huge lychee's,

 
tonight we were joined by Brian and Mr. Tony, we chatted the early evening away, then after saying our goodbyes to Brian we made a move for home, Diana had cooked bangers and mash for Mr. Tony and myself we then after watching some of the regular television series such as Pickers and Cajun Pawn Stars watched a documentary about a solider who claimed to have been a survivor from Custer's last stand titled Custer's Last Man: I Survived Little Big Horn, naturally it came down to a 'my expert is better than your expert' both sides having compiling arguments both for and against Frank Finkel's story, then after saying our goodbyes to Mr. Tony we were off to bed.


No comments: