Monday 12 August 2019

I Always Feel Sorry For Small Companies,

when a giant company,


 especially one with a very dubious past picks on one, so what is it all about? Hugo Boss who although they do not sell beer, objected to a small successful multi-award winning brewery Boss Brewing, based in Swansea, Wales, owned by Sarah John and Roy Allkinm, when they decided to call their 'champion of beer' Boss Black and supermarket best-seller Boss Boss, but were told  by Hugo Boss they could not, so their drinks will now be known as Boss Brewing Black and Bossy Bossy, above Sarah John in the brewery of Boss Brewing, Swansea photograph Adrian White,

I have to say if I were a company with a Nazi past I would not want to get this sort of publicity, they say there is no such thing as bad publicity, but having looked at the company that supplied the Nazis with some of their uniforms using slave labour in camps, I would concentrate on sales rather than cripple the small guy, I could not help but notice that other companies sell Boss drinks,
so I guess Suntory will soon be getting a letter in the post, still the good news is that Boss Brewing is now known around the world, nice one Boss!


No comments: