Saturday 31 August 2019

We Had A Quiet Morning,

in the afternoon Diana was off to work,


  for myself a trip to the shops for milk and a few other things, walking back into the park I noticed the wisteria on the front of Foxgrove Lodge,

 had thrown up a few flowers, the aroma from just these few blooms was so nice,

the side garden nice as well, with some more dahlias in flower,

 arriving home, it was upstairs to play with some of the infrared photographs I took on our trip to Kent Life, I used two different cameras, so the perspective is slightly different, above the lock and far side of the bank taken with a normal camera,

the same scene taken with the infrared camera, this is how it comes out of the camera in Photoshop, apart from the color notice how much more detail there is in the sky,

 I then used a color swapping program,


and tweaked the results using NIK Collection,

 the same looking upstream,

from the infrared camera,

 color swapped,

and the final picture, infrared is not to everyone's taste, but as a hobby I like the results,

 after my evening meal I was out,

and off to the club to meet Steve for our usual Friday night drink, the good news was that Diana finished work early, so both Steve and myself walked to the bus stop to meet her, saying farewell to Steve at the park entrance,

 we walked home where it ws feet up for the last half of The Limehouse Golem, perhaps it is wrong to say enjoyable about such a gastly subject but it was, great cast, props, costumes and storyline, by now it was late so for us we were off to bed.


No comments: