Sunday 25 August 2019

In The Early Morning,

I could not miss the noise from the murder of Magpies,


 there were several on the roof top of a neighbour's house,

 a group of crows is also called a murder, but a group of magpies can also be called a charm, gulp or tiding,

 two lower down on the roof decided to get into a bit of a flap,

 we had some shopping to do, so we went into town to Sainsburys, and bought the joint for tomorrow amongst other things,

 shopping finished Diana caught the bus to work, whilst I made my way home,

 I then decided to spend the afternoon and early evening playing with some infrared photographs I had taken, above is the photograph as it looks straight out of the camera, not very exciting, but there is lots of detail there,

 a colour swap was next,

 and after playing with the colors and textures this was the result,

 the photograph still with plenty of detail, this a crop of the promenade, nearly done, except,

for some reason I always associate Brighton with the song Stranger On The Shore, by Acker Bilk, so I decided to have just one stranger on the shore in the final photograph, 


a change of venue, Kew Gardens, when we visited with Steve and Kai,

 to the orchid show,  

 and for myself the finished photograph, infrared is not to everyone's liking, but for myself I enjoy playing with the colors that are in the RAW files I take photographs in, 

next downstairs for my evening meal, first a sherry and a read,

 and for tonight,

 a tuna salad, followed by some strawberries and raspberries we had bought in the early afternoon, 

 I nibbled on some savory straws,

  whilst listening to music and watching the fish, for the rest of the evening,

 the variety of Christmas tree soft coral that we have doing remarkably well, it is nearly three times the size that it was when we bought it, late in the evening Diana called, so I was soon walking to the bus stop, then home, a nightcap and we were both off to bed.


No comments: