Friday 16 August 2019

I Was Going To Walk With Diana To The Bus Stop,

going outside I just had to take a photograph of the car,


 it looked so nice in the sunlight, and hopefully we will be out in it tomorrow,

 I left Diana at the bus stop,

 and continued into town,

 to Sainsburys,

 a bit difficult to see, it is at the end of an alleyway between the shops, I had ordered a thermos flask for my coffee upstairs, it made more sense as it meant I would not have to keep bringing water, milk, etc, upstairs and mugs back down for washing, so click and collect it was then, 

 back home past the flowers in the garden of Foxgrove Lodge, I decided to play with a few photographs as the colour ink cartridges that ran out yesterday had arrived, knowing how expensive they were I decided to use just black to check a few parameters, I pressed print and guess what? half way through the first page the black had run out as well! it was almost as if the printer knew how to make them both run out together, or was this just a coincidence?

 Diana called, so off to cross the bridge in the station to the bus stop,

once more across the tracks, and then back home, where we watched a few Have You Been Framed shows, so funny in places, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: