Friday 28 February 2020

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

because yesterday I decided to transfer all of the photographs, 


and lots of other bits and pieces on the laptop to the computer upstairs, also I put lots of unwanted photographs/files in the recycle bin, but when I came to empty it, the bin had a hissy fit, I spent all of this morning watching the above, everytime I tried to do something else on the laptop, it stopped deleting files, as you can see 79% deleted and still 50 minutes and 2,621 files to go! note to self, empty recycle bin more often!

 eventually the bin emptied itself, so here goes with a short post, snow! yes it was snowing!

 Diana was so happy to see the snow, but alas it melted as soon as it landed, Diana left for work and I was still busy with transferring photographs to a couple of portable hard drives and deleting files to the recycle bin, which I did not empty, until this morning,

 a bit of good news in the post, our photograph from Lands End arrived, there is a chap there that that for a fee takes your photograph and then sends it to you, what a lovely Valentine's day that was,

 I also wanted to put some piano blues and boogie tracks in the laptop and make a playlist, when Diana is working some nights I sit myself at the table reading and listening to music, also of course I listen to music every morning as I am writing the blog, and as it happens at this very moment I am listening to Walking Blues by Raymond Barrow, in the late afternoon I downloaded these two double,

and treble CDs, to the laptop, not to everyone's taste,


but these two, the first by Pete Johnson - Death Ray Boogie, 

and the Wilkins Street Stomp by Speckled Red, will give you a idea of the style, I should say that the CDs that I listen to have had the tracks clean up, with all of the big clicks and surplus noise removed, as I mentioned not to everyone's taste but I enjoy them, I watched two from Poirot after my evening meal,

then just before 11.00 in the evening Diana called, so off to the bus stop and home, feet up for a coffee, a chat and one from New Tricks, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: