Saturday 1 February 2020

The Weather Looked Like It Was Not Going To Rain,

so I decided to pop out,


 a nice bright sky, 

 as I made my way to Bromley market square,

 where as it was Friday,

 a number of food stalls had opened up,

 the scaffolding and covers still on as work continues on the Churchill theater,

 I made my way to Robert Dyers as I wanted some leather cleaner, also I wanted to pick up another bag of chestnuts, but alas the roasted chestnut seller was not here today, so I tried in Marks and Spencer as well as Lidl, both stores where I asked told me that they would not be stocked until the coming Christmas, so that was that, 

 but then I remembered there was a large grocers on the other side of the road, past the newly refurbished cinema,

 success! I bought a kilo of them, so we have plenty to snack on for at least this week as we watch the evening film, so back past the cinema to the bus stop,

 I made my way to the club after my evening meal, to meet up with Steve,

where some of the club members were celebrating leaving the EU, we chatted away and Steve kindly gave me a lift home, where it was feet up for tonights film,

The Last Witch Hunter, lots of special effects, but in truth I found the story a tad difficult to follow, but then I had just returned from the club! so it was most probably me, in any event Diana enjoyed the film, and with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: