Wednesday 26 February 2020

When The Car Went In For It's Factory Recall,

we were told that one of the rear tyres,


  in a few thousand miles should be changed, (we had already changed the other rear tyre when we had a irreparable puncture), so today after making sure they had the correct tyre in stock, I called in for a new tyre at Kwik-Fit in Beckenham, well the news was not good, the other rear tyre, the one we had replaced  had a 'bubble' on the side of it, evidently one of the numerous pot holes we had driven over on our trips to both John O'Groats and Lands End had done it in, so a new tyre was ordered and I will call back this afternoon to have it fitted,

 back home the protein skimmer was needing a clean,

 so after stripping it down and cleaning it, back on the aquarium it went,

 later in the afternoon I received a call from Kwik-Fit, the tyre had arrived so back I went, the tyre was fitted in no time, and as the shop Kingfisheries, where we get all of our aquatic supplies from, was just down the road I called in for a chat,

 and a quick look,

 at some of the soft corals,

 and polyps for sale,

 they have some hard corals as well in the invertebrate section, arriving home it was time for my evening meal, after which in the early evening I watched some Poirot and New Tricks, plus a few from Youtube, some hilariously funny, titled 'When Things Go Wrong At Work', I nearly spilled my coffee a couple of times, chuckling at the antics of some workers,

for my late night film I. Frankenstein, which had so many special effects, great fun, after midnight Diana called,

so off to the bus stop to walk her home, we arrived back just a tad before 01.00AM, so feet up for a chat and a coffee, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: