Sunday 9 February 2020

One Of The Reasons For The Aquarium Clean Up,

was that it had developed this rather unsightly algae,


 so out with the bucket and syphon,

 algae and some of the coral sand removed,

 I had already washed some sand which I then added, the box fish having a look at the new substrate,

I made a short video of the aquarium just as I feed them, unfortunately the camera records a different light spectrum than we see, hence not the colors that we expect,

 so here is a photograph of the aquarium, all looking bright as it should,

 for my evening meal a sherry,

 before a salmon salad,

 with a glass of wine or three, just as I was about to begin, Diana arrived home,

 so noodles for her,

  'Cheers!', 

 and for dessert two treats, firstly a creme brulee, 

followed by an excellent Jamaican coffee,

 by now it was late, so time for just one film, Ex_Machina, which we both enjoyed whilst snacking on some roasted chestnuts, and with the end of the film we were off to bed.


No comments: