Wednesday 26 February 2020

I Have On Odd Occasions,

thought about buying a photograph drone,


but I have been put off because of a number of reasons, firstly the cost, secondly it has to be said that every place in the UK that we have visited, has 'No Drone Zone' signs plastered everywhere, the third reason is that looking at some of the attempts to fly one, it seems they have a preponderance to let Mr. Gravity take charge as they crash to earth, so it is not as easy as it looks to fly one, so you can imagine my amazement when I watched this video of multi drones flying in formation, with not a crash in sight! the video is titled, '800 UAV drone LED light showing before the Air Show at T-MOTOR HQ', I know it is all done with computers, but I was still so impressed at the finished 'flying' aircraft, the video appears here.


No comments: