Wednesday 12 August 2020

I Only Had One Visit,

from the crow this morning,


as I typed and finished the blog, next my morning exercises, shower and breakfast, 

and I was on my way out, firstly to drop off a parcel in the post office for Diana, then to buy a few items of shopping in Waitrose,

arriving back to the park entrance, the wisteria had put a nice aroma in the air, with no wind today it was so strong,

in the evening a prawn cocktail that I had bought today, special offer, 2 for £6.00, so it looks like one for a starter tomorrow as well!

Diana had made me a corned beef sandwich for my evening meal, I followed this with some fresh melon, then some music for the evening as I waited for the telephone call from Diana, to meet her at the bus stop,

 just after 10.45 Diana called, so down to the bus stop then home, feet up for a coffee, the last part of a New Tricks, a Silent Witness and we were off to bed.


No comments: