Saturday 8 August 2020

First Thing,

one of the cubs and its mother,


was downstairs,

taking the early morning rays,

and after exercises and a shower so was I,

the chiller keeping the beers cool, whilst out here the inevitable happened, we had a delivery, but none of the residents in our part of the building was in, apparently according to the card they left, they will call back in the next 7 days, I just wish they had said which one of the days rather than the printed, 'will call back Sat-Fri' which means no going out until the package is delivered,

but I did go out in the evening, the club had been open for some time, so Steve and myself arranged to meet there,

I should mention that Diana was at work, and for this week and the next will be working 6 day weeks,

the two teams were the under 17s,

tea over back they went, we chatted the night away, after saying our farewells I arrived home shortly before Diana, we watched the usual Midsomer Murders, New Tricks, Silent Witness and we were off to bed.


No comments: