Sunday 9 August 2020

Just As I Finished Posting The Blog,

the front door buzzer buzzed,


which was great, it meant that I did not have to stay in for yesterdays parcel to be delivered, but it was another parcel!, not the one that was not delivered yesterday, mid afternoon, another buzz, two more parcel arrived, I was thinking it was a good job I did not go out to the park today, later a third buzz, and this was it, so I do not have to stay in if the weather is nice next week, when Diana arrives home after work she will be surprised!
during the day I watched a number of television programs an a couple of films, firstly Riddick 3, which was thoroughly enjoyable, then things took an appalling downward spiral, 
with The Scorpion King 3 Battle For Redemption, it was just not bad, it was appallingly bad! I am desperately trying to find a kind thing to say about the film, and I can not, but wait there is one, it only lasted 105 minutes!, it could have gone on for longer,

as 6.00 as the evening came round I listened to music,

 then decided on another film, The Martian, and what a great film it was too, we had the 4K extended to 151 minuet version of the film, what a stunning film, the story line, special effects you name it, just as the film finished Diana arrived home and after her evening meal it was feet up for a Midsomer Murder, a New Tricks and we were then off to bed.


No comments: