Saturday 29 August 2020

It Started Out A Nice Day For The Fox,

curled upon our sunbed,


I think with all of the wind and rain we have had recently, he is using it more than we are!

the day started out nice as well with a rainbow, Diana started work at 10.00, I had the day to myself, so a water change for the aquarium, and a glass clean for it, I watered the orchids and watched some television,

in the evening I was out to meet Steve at the club,

no cricket tonight,

so no bar-b-q, which was a shame, as on Wednesday I called in to make sure that there would be a match and barby and was told there was, also the kitchen would be open, as it happened there was no match and no barby, also the only thing on the menu was sausage or burger with chips, and yes you guessed it, they had sold out, so much for my evening meal! anyway we chatted the evening away and said out farewells,

just before 1.00 AM Diana called so I was off to the bus stop, to walk her home through the park, arriving home a coffee a chat and we were off to bed. 


No comments: