Sunday 23 August 2020

Before I Had Even Started The Blog,

the fox was waiting,


only the male had been calling round for the past week or so,

no sign of the female and the cubs,

peanuts finished, 'can I have some more?'

so I threw a few more out, after eating those and a scratch he was off,

I watched television during the day, I was tempted to go to the bar in the park, but did not for two reasons, firstly every time I looked out of the window although it was bright, it stared to rain, secondly I did not have a credit/debit card, mine still had not arrived and Diana had taken hers with her to work, the bar is card only, so a pre-meal sherry it was then,

a glass of red next as I listened to music and read,

for my evening meal a turkey sandwich,

as I put the plate away, and had a refill, looking out of the kitchen window the fox was back, so it looks like a morning and evening feed for him! for my music in the evening I had bought a few more CDs and made a new playlist, 

starting with Peter Schilling, Fehler Im System,

followed by David Bowie, Legacy, I followed with 2 from Tangerine Dream,


and Melrose,

I then decided on the fifth CD I had bought, Aida, orchestra and chorus of La Scala, Milan, which as it happens I am listening to now as I type this,

 just after midnight Diana called, so I was off walking out of the park to the bus stop, arriving home a nightcap and we were off to bed.


No comments: