Wednesday 19 August 2020

I Had A Bad Start To My Day,

Diana had already left for work,


I had a few things to do in town, when I realized I had lost my debit card and the club card for the cricket club, so a telephone call to Barclaycard to cancel the old one and order a new one, then out to town,

a walk to the park entrance,

and my first stop of the day, the sleeves on my sports jacket needed to be made a little shorter, so I left it here to be picked up on Friday,

next stop Boots the chemist to pick up my 2 months prescription, luckily no queues, as I mentioned some time ago, the only places that still have queues are both the post offices and Deen's Garage, for people with bicycles to be repaired, I started my walk back home, but firstly called into My Place, to book a table, 

next and final stop in Foxgrove Road, 

one of the local residents keeping the verge nicely flowered,

I needed to cancel my old club card and have a new one issued, so in to the club I went, no cricket today,

that done I made my way home past the old pavilion,

arriving home the fox was waiting,

for a few peanuts, Diana arrived home shortly after, we had a coffee and after our evening meal it was feet up for a film,

 but first Diana showed me these, 

that Rainham Steve had sent to her, he had been busy,

assembling the plant propagator we had given him for an early birthday present, we hope all of his latest seeds do well! 

then for us feet up for Jumanji: The Next Level, which was great fun if you enjoyed the others in the series, which we did, and it looks like there may be another in a few years time too! the film rather conveniently ended just a tad before New Tricks started, which we followed with one from Silent Witness, by now it was more than late, so we were then off to bed.


No comments: