Thursday 27 August 2020

After Posting The Blog,

and doing my morning exercises,


I was through the park and off to the bus stop,

today the 227 stop opposite the church,

and these rather cute cottages,

and this was where I was going,the dentist, bad news about my snapped front tooth, to replace the crown might not be possible, and if that is the case it is either a plate or a implant, both eye wateringly-expensive, back in 2 weeks time for a decision,

227 back to the church,

and time for shopping, thankfully no queues today,

I decided to take a walk to the mansion, well the garden behind it,

a new sign post,

but I knew where I was going, 

past the mansion looking back to it,

and here is my destination, the Homestead cafe,

I decided to go in via the garden entrance, it looks closed, but it is open,

where the fish pond used to be,

and the view looking across what was once the most profitable public golf course in the UK,

a part of the garden,

I had a seat and a beer in the courtyard,

next stop I walked to the club,

no cricket or barby tonight,

arriving home a pre-meal sherry,

and a glass of wine whilst I read,

for tonight a prawn cocktail,
I wandered into the kitchen, and noticed the fox having 40,

next a egg and cress sandwich, I listened to music for most of the evening, Diana was working late tonight,
 
so I watched Equilibrium, fast and action packed, the fight scenes beyond belief, naturally, just after midnight Diana called, so off to the bus stop, arriving home feet up for a coffee, a chat and we were off to bed.


No comments: