Friday 21 August 2020

Blogger Is Working Again!

so here are the few photographs I could not post the day before yesterday,


of our evening meal,

Diana had made a delicious lamb stew,

with some of the home grown leeks and carrots from Steve and Kai's garden, many thanks for them,

 'Cheers!', in the evening we watched the usual New Tricks and Silent Witness before we were off to bed,

on to yesterday, Diana was at work, and I was out through the park,

and on my way,

to Beckenham Junction, any minuet now!

next a change of trains and I was Medway bound,

where Steve in his new car was waiting,

and we were off to the nursing home Duncan was in,

picking up Alan along the way, we chatted the afternoon away, Duncan was in high spirits as this was the first time since lock down started that he was allowed non-family visitors, Steve kindly dropped me off at the station,

arriving back in Beckenham I picked up my now altered jacket and was on my way home,

looking out of the kitchen window, directly below it the fox was curled up asleep, but as soon as I open the window,

he was bright eyed and bushy tailed, waiting for the peanuts, Diana arrived soon after me, so after our evening meal it was one from Poirot, followed by the usual New Tricks and Silent Witness, before we were off to bed.


No comments: