Sunday 24 January 2021

I Just Could Not Believe What I Was Seeing,

there is no optical illusion,


that Mirjana ‘Kika’ Milosevic can’t pull off with her makeup skills,

“My parents often said that I started drawing before I could walk,” Milosevic told Serbian magazine Novosti

Kika Milosevic was the first person in Serbia to do body art illusions, but thanks to the internet, and social media in particular, her art transcended borders, gaining her fans all over the world,

after honing her skills, by practicing for hours on end and watching online tutorials, Mirjana’s art started going viral online. This won her the respect of makeup artists the world over, as well various paid work in the special effects and entertainment sectors,

I still find it so difficult to imagine how the illusions are made, so here are a few videos, none are more than a couple of minutes long so grab a coffee and like myself prepare to be amazed!



to see more have a look at her Instagram and Facebook pages, also her YouTube page, as I said, absolutely amazing!


No comments: