Tuesday 19 January 2021

Diana Was Already At Work,

as I made my way out of the park,


I hopped the bank would now be open as it stated on Friday as it was closed, in the distance a number of walkers making their way towards me to go for a walk in the park,

in a strange way it was good news, as I got of off the bus, a huge queue waiting to go into the bank, so it was open, I decided to time my visit as I joined the queue, I was on my way home in exactly 40 minuets, all of the staff were new to me, enquiring about the closure I was told that all 5 of the permeant staff had gone down with Covid-19 and were quarantining, hence all new faces, the staff had been brought in from other branches, arriving home after giving the aquarium a clean and pottering about the flat, 

I watched The Untouchables, an enjoyable movie following the fall of Al Capone who always thought he was untouchable, after my evening meal I decided to watch,

  The Ballad of Buster Scruggs again! this is the review I gave it the last time I watched it, 'you get 6 stories for the price of one, each story with an ending that was not in the least expected, a real gem of a find and here is the official trailer',

 'if you have not watched it, give it a try, I can almost guarantee you will never guess the ending of each of 6 stories in the film, until it happens!' such fun to watch again, I followed that with a couple of Midsomer Murders, just after midnight Diana called, I meet her at the bus stop, we walked home where it was feet up for a coffee,

 and the start of the last of three discs from The Terror, we have both really enjoyed this series so much, with the end of that episode we were then off to bed.


No comments: