Saturday 30 January 2021

Up And Out,

I made my way to the bus stop,


you would not have thought a lockdown was in place, the number of people walking into the park was amazing,

and this is where I am going, the Beckenham Bacon Hospital, for my Covid-19 jab, in at 08.25, out at 08.35,

15 minuets compulsory wait in this heated marquee, 

and I was on my way for the weekends shopping at Sainsburys,

back into the park and home, feet up and watch some television after Diana left for work,

in the evening my meal,

smoked mackerel and dry toast,

'Cheers!',

for my main meal a Sainsburys roast that I heated up, which was quite nice as it happens,

eyes down and tuck in,

for dessert grapes and strawberries,

just before10.00 Diana called so off to the bus stop and home, feet up for a Poirot rounding off the evening with a New Tricks, with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: