Thursday 28 January 2021

Just After 04.00 AM,

we were at the bus stop,


which thankfully was on time,

I made my way past the church,

on my way home,

past the totally deserted car park, after my exercises, posting the blog and breakfast, I was back out,

saying hello to the cat in the park,

I am guessing his owner does not actually let him out, as we only see him once every few months, every time he escapes!

not many people in the park,

back past the front of the church, I was walking past here 10 hours ago with Diana,

quite a few people in the High Street, I was on my way to pick up my prescription,

in the afternoon when Diana returned from work, we had a look at a few photographs,

of the house that is being built,

for her family in the Philippines,

and a short video of the foundations,

in the evening a sherry and a read,

'Cheers!',

for this evenings meal a dish of beef, sweetcorn, baby broccoli and spring beans in soy sauce,

with coronation chicken,

and plain rice,

eyes down and tuck in,

delicious!

for dessert a real treat, some Belgium truffles left over from Christmas, after our meal watched a couple from Poirot, rounding off the evening with a New Tricks, just before midnight we were off to bed.


No comments: