Wednesday 20 January 2021

Diana Was Already At Work,

by the time I had written the blog, completed my exercises and eaten breakfast,


also Mr. Tony called, which was great news, we had a chat on one of the few times I could hear him properly, my Link or what ever it is normally makes the volume so low, but today it was fine, he is well, and sends everyone his best wishes, in the afternoon I took the car shopping, firstly to Lidl for some boxes of wine and bottles of spiced rum, next stop to Waitrose, lucky in both stores no queues of panic buyers, straight in and out for bottles of sherry and Cinzano Bianco, and some food,

after my evening meal and a couple of quiz shows, it was feet up for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, we had watched the film before, way back in 2013, here is what I wrote then, "the title says it all, the film explores the secret life of the America's greatest president, Abraham Lincoln and the untold story that shaped the nation, the president discovers blood-thirsty vampires are planning to take over the United States, Lincoln makes it his mission to eliminate them, becoming history's greatest hunter of the undead, who said history was boring? as an aside here are 5 facts about Abraham Lincoln from The History channel that you may not know about him, for myself the one facts of the five that I was not aware of was that he did not believe blacks should have the same rights as whites as he proclaimed in 1858”, just before10.00 Diana called, off to the bus stop to pick her up, then feet up for one from New Tricks and the penultimate episode of The Terror, which just keeps getting better and better, with the end of that we were then off to bed.


No comments: