Thursday 7 January 2021

I Had Another Quiet Day,

all I had to do was water the plants,


whilst doing so I noticed one of the succulents,

had developed a flower spike,

two in fact, a much smaller one on the right hand side of the centre,

during the afternoon I read a little and watched a number of YouTube videos about stationary steam engines around the world, in the evening a sherry, 

 as I continued to read The Journeyer by Gary Jennings,

for my evening meal a selection of chesses and some left over cold cuts, with gherkins and silver skin onions,

eyes down and tuck in,

for dessert a mince pie with strawberries and cream, I carried on reading for some time, then a Poirot followed by a Midsomer Murder, by now it was nearly 10.00 in the evening when Diana called,

off to the bus stop and back past some of the houses in the park, we had a coffee, Diana was excited during the day as she saw some cars with a few inches of snow on them, but none for us here in Beckenham, we watched a New Tricks then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: