Monday 12 February 2024

Sunday Has Raced Around Again,

so time for a read and a sherry, 


today I started on Wilt by Tom Sharpe,

 I read the Wilt books and many more by Tom Sharpe so many years ago and enjoyed them so much I thought I would read them again,

for our starter Argentinean red shrimp with pil-pil butter, and a couple of slices of crispy bread,

which made a nice change,

for our main course roast lamb, with lashings of gravy for Diana,

sans gravy for myself,

'Cheers!',

for dessert a Blonde Belgian chocolate ganache, 

delicious! after which we watched a Columbo, then Diana had to go into work, it was just for a staff meeting, so I settled down for,

a film, Mothman Prophecies, apparently based on real events, although in witness statements the creature was described as half bird and half man, and some of the prophecies did come true, but others did not, Diana then returned home, and good news, the company is starting to run an employee of the month, and guess who won? you guessed it Diana! box of chocolates to snack on tonight!, 

we then started watching Toy Soldiers, but Diana was a tad tired so off she went, not a bad movie, but so many holes in the plot, still it was fun to watch, after which I too was off to bed.


No comments: