Monday 5 February 2024

We Had A Lazy Morning,

until it was time for our Sunday lunch,


first a read and a sherry,

for our starter some vegetable spring rolls,

which we followed with roast duck, with lashings of gravy for Diana,

sans gravy for myself,

'Cheers!',

then a real treat for our dessert, a rhubarb crumble, with cream and ice cream,

eyes down and tuck in! after lunch we normally watch Columbo, but we had already seen the ones this afternoon only a short while ago, so today a couple from the Antiques Road Trip, in the evening it was again feet up for a Christmas present that Steve had bought for me, 

Reacher season 1, which was quite enjoyable, we watched the first disc which had 3 episodes on it, a tad slow in places but when Reacher decides to be a one man army quite hectic, after which Diana was off to bed, for myself a old favourite,

from 1963, The Day of the Triffids, having read the book a few times I have watched all of the film and TV versions, and somehow despite the big budget later versions this is my favourite, after which I too was off to bed.


No comments: