Wednesday 28 February 2024

Oh No! Another Day Of Only One Post,

the reason being as it is Wednesday as soon as I post this I will be off to visit Duncan, 


back to Tuesday, I decided that the new Venus fly trap was a tad too low on the window sill to catch any sunlight, so upstairs to bring down my trusty hot glue gun, 5" pot attached to a saucer to hold water, I also stuck some of the magnets that had fallen off of some of the refrigerator souvenirs back, so they are now all in place, up the loft ladder to return the glue gun, downstairs I picked up the newly attached upturn pot and saucer, that immediately became detached!, I had not waited for the glue to become really hot so it did not stick, same process repeated, but I allowed plenty of time for the gun to get hot, this time success!

during the afternoon I made another small video of one of our trips to Singapore, in it we visited a dolphin show, it is all pretty much self explanatory, the crowds and especially the kids present loved the show! also here in the UK the telephone company stated that all of the old lines will no longer be used, and advised every one to update their lines to the new ones, you can of course keep your old number, we were advised by BT to change the one used for the shops burglar alarm which we did, the burglar alarm company advised us that BT will continue to charge for the now discounted line so cancel the payments for it, so after over a half an hour listening to music and being transferred no less than 3 times BT agreed to cancel the line, but at a cost of £200+ to recap, take the advice of the telephone line provider and change from the old copper line to a new digital one, and then pay them, BT to disconnect and stop charging for the old copper line, now that is what I call a nice little earner as so many lines in the UK are still waiting to be transferred, and at over £200 a pop just watch the money roll in! in the afternoon I watched another Robson Green Extreme fishing, this time in Panama, you can watch it here, and enjoyable it was too, after my evening meal unfortunaly BattleBots was cancelled, some sports show was put on, so a Deadliest Catch it was, which I followed with a Midsomer Murder, during which Diana arrived home, so feet up for a coffee and a chat whilst we watched that before a Have I Got More News For You after which we were off to bed.


No comments: