Tuesday 26 March 2024

Diana Was On Early Shift,

so I made part 2 of a visit to Singapore many years ago, 


where I visited some of the aquatic stores on the island, in the first store I had a look at the dry goods and some of the live plants on sale, followed by rows of arowanas, next some gaily coloured kio carp, which had been artificially coloured, Kingfisheries along with many other shops do not sell these, colourful as they look it is a practice which is harmful to the fish, in the next store a consignment of fish is ready for delivery, the packing room with its oxygen cylinders and packing station, they also had a number of aquariums with discus in them, I also watched a couple of quiz shows before Diana arrived home and we had our evening meal, after which it was a Giant Lobster Hunters followed by a Outback Gold Hunters, before our film for the evening, 

Reptile, a slow paced detective story, which was as it happens remarkably good, the lead played by Benicio Del Toro was just so convincing as a detective, we both thoroughly enjoyed this slow paced but enthralling film, after which Diana was off to bed, for myself a double helping of Have I Got More News For You, before I too was off to bed.


No comments: